Don't Look There
Charles
 Posted: Jul 16 2017, 09:36 AM

Rana Capillum

Group: Featured Blogers
Member No.: 17

Rep: 141 pts

user posted image

Where, according to Michael Lee Aday, won't you find a large automobile with an open driver's position and an enclosed passenger section?

--------------------
It is almost impossible to remember how tragic a place the world is when one is playing golf. - Robert Lynd

Golf and sex are the only things you can enjoy without being good at either of them. - Jimmy DeMaret
PMEmail
^
Charles
 Posted: Yesterday at 09:57 am

Rana Capillum

Group: Featured Blogers
Member No.: 17

Rep: 141 pts

I'm paying 2 points to those who came up with "at the bottom of a Cracker Jack box" though Alicia did point out that this was preceded by a double negative when Meatloaf sang "there ain't no Coup de Ville hiding at the bottom of a Cracker Jack box."

The reason I'm paying 2 points is because I want to reward Scepo's effort for identifying Michael Lee Ady as Meatloaf and "a large automobile with an open driver's position and an enclosed passenger section" as a Coup de Ville. A point for getting so close Scepo.

Here is Meatloaf and the song in which he mentions the line I was after.

--------------------
It is almost impossible to remember how tragic a place the world is when one is playing golf. - Robert Lynd

Golf and sex are the only things you can enjoy without being good at either of them. - Jimmy DeMaret
PMEmail
^
scepo
 Posted: Yesterday at 10:07 am

Supremo Poster

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 3

Rep: 65 pts

I was on the right track but didn't go quite far enough by the looks of it. http://fairdinkumnewschat.com/biggrin.gif

The right track being a figure of speech, not sound track. http://fairdinkumnewschat.b1.jcink.com/uploads/fairdinkumnewschat/smiley_don_t_know.gif

--------------------
Everybody is Willing:
Some are willing to work, the rest are willing to let them!

The older I get, the better I was.
PM
^
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
Share this topic:
« Next Oldest | "Burning Questions" | Next Newest »

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll