New Poll

Violence mars Melbourne festival.
Bear
 Posted: Mar 24 2018, 03:02 PM

Diamond

Group: Active Member
Member No.: 79

Rep: 8 pts

'It keeps snowballing': Violence mars Melbourne festival.

user posted image
Police interceded with youths on the tram.

A Current Affair was at the scene of a series of terrifying incidents involving youths that left visitors to Melbourne running for safety.

More than a thousand youths, many of African appearance, arrived in the early hours of Sunday morning to hold a huge street party where a series of violent incidences unfolded.

What we saw on the weekend is we have a strong police presence in the CBD, they do a great job in ensuring community safety,” top Victorian cop Commander Russell Barrett said.

But federal politician and former cop Jason Woods said the criticism of police in dealing with Sudanese crime has left them feeling they can’t do their job.

“I’m hearing from my former colleagues in Victoria Police that there is an issue and it comes to underreporting when it comes to incidents of the South Sudanese community, or in fact police are being reluctant to make arrests because they’re concerned about allegations being made against them,” Mr Woods said.

https://www.9news.com.au/national/2018/03/12/18/50/moomba-festival-endures-violence-from-street-gangs

Melbourne Africans - Lying Police Fail On Crime.

MIGGY 10122 hours ago

Deport all the Sudanese APEx gangs and import all the South African farmers!

One witness said quote; "If that's the future, God help us I tell ya, I tell ya that's very scary, I've never seen anything like it in my life"

Who do we blame other than those who pushed the need to welcome all, some obviously have no intention to integrate into the Australian way of life.

--------------------
Politicians and diapers should be changed frequently and all for the same reason.

~José Maria de Eça de Queiroz,

We live in a world in which politics has replaced philosophy. ~Martin L. Gross, A Call for Revolution, 1993

"Stupid people are like glow sticks: I wanna snap em and shake the shit outta them till the light comes on."
PM
^
charka
 Posted: Mar 24 2018, 04:47 PM

Supremo Poster

Member No.: 11

Rep: 48 pts

You and the rest own send them to the greens and the premiers house
PMEmail
^
Phillip J.
 Posted: Mar 24 2018, 06:12 PM

Kryptonite

Member No.: 16

Rep: 33 pts

I can only say one thing....SUDANESE! (Mainly!) Can't be denied...the question is, how much more has to happen before the government says..... "NO MORE!"

--------------------
Live as if the world were as it should be, to show how it could be.
If what we do doesn't matter, then the only thing that matters is what we do.
PMEmail
^
charka
 Posted: Mar 24 2018, 06:23 PM

Supremo Poster

not till they get killed/ maimed or made to be afraid of us sorry but true
PMEmail
^
Bear
 Posted: Mar 24 2018, 06:46 PM

Diamond

Member No.: 79

Rep: 8 pts

“I’m hearing from my former colleagues in Victoria Police that there is an issue and it comes to underreporting when it comes to incidents of the South Sudanese community, or in fact police are being reluctant to make arrests because they’re concerned about allegations being made against them,” Mr Woods said.

"reluctant to make arrests because they’re concerned about allegations being made against them"

While those in charge continue to handle the African gang issue with kid gloves the worse this situation will get, this is the result of PC (progressive left ideals) on another society that wasn't prepared for such, allegations of being called racist, or white supremacists just for doing your job is typical behaviour that we now expect from the PC brigade, while the Police refuse to arrest these thugs due to their concerns the community will remain at risk - why are they changing their Police policies to cater for this imported violence, about time this was brought to an end.

FDNC members should be recruited as Vic Police Officers as they handle such very well.
http://fairdinkumnewschat.com/wink.gif

This post has been edited by Bear: Mar 25 2018, 08:21 AM

--------------------
Politicians and diapers should be changed frequently and all for the same reason.

~José Maria de Eça de Queiroz,

We live in a world in which politics has replaced philosophy. ~Martin L. Gross, A Call for Revolution, 1993

"Stupid people are like glow sticks: I wanna snap em and shake the shit outta them till the light comes on."
PM
^
charka
 Posted: Mar 24 2018, 10:39 PM

Supremo Poster

not reported something will happy badly for Sudanese just prediction wait for racist cry from those not effected by these grubs
PMEmail
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
Share this topic:
« Next Oldest | VIC | Next Newest »

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll