Latest Shouts In The Shoutbox -- View The Shoutbox · Rules Collapse  

Pages: (3) 1 2 3  ( Go to first unread post )
Add Reply
New Poll

Woman slain by policeman in USA, Jungle tactics!
Phillip J.
 Posted: Jul 18 2017, 06:04 PM

Platinum

Group: Active Member
Member No.: 16

Rep: 32 pts

What possible reason would this Somali gentleman have for killing this innocent lady? No warning, and even his partner was astounded at the cop's action! Less than two years on the job! Why didn't they follow the rules? Cameras not on, as well! He seemed to just attack and murder the lady, and she was the one that called in the first place! He thought her phone was a gun? Well, the other cop that was with her wasn't concerned about her phone, but the killer, from inside of the vehicle, shot her multiple times, with the bullets zooming past his police partner to make the kill shots! Don't tell me that that's standard procedure. There should be a lot more screening of applicants. The Mayor or somebody made a big, big deal about it being the first Somali recruit! I think they rushed him through based on that alone, just to seen to be...(wait for it)...POLITICALLY CORRECT! It now sounds like this person didn't have the right psychological makeup for the job. Well, he certainly proved that!🔫

--------------------
Live as if the world were as it should be, to show how it could be.
If what we do doesn't matter, then the only thing that matters is what we do.
PMEmail
^
lee
 Posted: Jul 18 2017, 07:07 PM

Rana Capillum

Member No.: 48

Rep: 17 pts

"The Star Tribune reports Noor has been sued once for his involvement in a May 25, 2017 incident, where he and two other officers came to a woman’s home and took her to a hospital. The woman alleges this constituted false imprisonment and assault"

"In total, he reportedly has had three complaints made against him in two years — including the lawsuit.

Two are from 2017 and one from 2016 is closed and according to Lou Raguse of Kare 11 is marked ‘not to be made public’."

http://www.news.com.au/world/north-america/shooting-death-of-justine-damond-in-minneapolis-sparks-calls-for-federal-investigation/news-story/2d2486888c0c6d8fa1ca3d8f4bc7df91

--------------------
Life is neither a race to the end, nor a slow ramble whose sole aim is longevity

Do not regret growing older. It is a privilege denied to many.
PM
^
Michael.W
 Posted: Jul 18 2017, 08:11 PM

Gold

Member No.: 58

Rep: 46 pts

I hope he gets the death plenty, That's all the bloody coward deserves. Long drop with a short bloody rope.

I won't print what I would really like to say, it would be exactly what many are thinking but I can't upset the politically correct attitudes of this world.
PM
^
lee
 Posted: Jul 18 2017, 08:51 PM

Rana Capillum

Member No.: 48

Rep: 17 pts

Apparently he is still under investigation for two of the previous complaints.

--------------------
Life is neither a race to the end, nor a slow ramble whose sole aim is longevity

Do not regret growing older. It is a privilege denied to many.
PM
^
scepo
 Posted: Jul 19 2017, 06:41 AM

Supremo Poster

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 3

Rep: 65 pts

I suspect that we will never know the truth. http://fairdinkumnewschat.b1.jcink.com/uploads/fairdinkumnewschat/smiley_don_t_know.gif

--------------------
Everybody is Willing:
Some are willing to work, the rest are willing to let them!

The older I get, the better I was.
PM
^
Flin
 Posted: Jul 19 2017, 07:20 AM

Supremo Poster

Group: Admin
Member No.: 1

Rep: 47 pts

I suspect that Scepo is right again. http://fairdinkumnewschat.com/mad.gif

--------------------
Living In An Elected Dictatorship
Flin's opinions and comments reflect his perception of the facts and not necessarily reality
PMEmailWebsite
^
scepo
 Posted: Jul 19 2017, 11:23 AM

Supremo Poster

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 3

Rep: 65 pts

Justine Damond: Killer cop Mohamed Noor could have opened fire after 'loud sound' near car, investigators say

user posted image

Photo: Mohamed Noor has declined to be interviewed by investigators. (AP: City of Minneapolis)

The fatal shooting of Australian woman Justine Damond by a Minneapolis police officer came right after officers were startled by a loud sound near their patrol vehicle, investigators say.

Key points:

It "would be good common sense to investigate" whether sound of fireworks going off startled the officers, source reveals

Reference to fireworks heard during radio conversations between officers, police dispatchers

Mohamed Noor declined to be interviewed by investigators, the update says

A source with knowledge of Minneapolis law enforcement, who asked not to be identified, said it "would be good common sense to investigate" whether the sound of fireworks going off in the area might have startled Officer Mohamed Noor into shooting the Australian dead.

Ms Damond, 40, was shot and killed as officers responded to her 911 call about a possible sexual assault in the alley behind her house in Minneapolis on Saturday night.

The reference to fireworks is heard during the police radio conversations between Mr Noor, his partner Officer Matthew Harrity, the police dispatcher co-ordinating the emergency call and other officers rushing to scene.

At one point the dispatcher asks for a precinct sergeant to acknowledge a report of "two shots heard from the east".

"We heard those sounds from the station," an officer responds

"Those are probably aerial fireworks."

The update from Minnesota's Bureau of Criminal Apprehension said Mr Noor, who was sitting in the passenger seat, fired past his partner and hit Ms Damond in the abdomen as she approached the driver's side.

Mr Noor has declined to be interviewed by investigators, the update said.

What we know about the shooting

What we know about Australian Justine Damond, the police shooting that took her life and the officer who fired the fatal shot.

Mr Noor had just two years' experience on the force but already had two other complaints levelled at him.

This morning Prime Minister Malcolm Turnbull said the Federal Government was seeking answers about the "inexplicable" shooting of Ms Damond.
"It is a shocking killing, it is inexplicable," he said.

"Our hearts go out to her family.

"Yes, we are demanding answers on behalf of her family and our hearts go out to her family and all of her friends and loved ones."

Ms Damond's fiance, businessman Don Damond, has also called for justice for the vet and yoga teacher, who had lived in the US since 2015.

Family and friends of Ms Damond gathered on a Sydney beach this morning to pay silent tribute to the Australian.

Dozens carried candles in the early morning light on Freshwater Beach and each mourner tossed a single pink blossom into the Pacific Ocean.

Pink was the 40-year-old mediation teacher's favourite colour. Almost 300 people gathered for the memorial.

"We're here to come together as a community around our beautiful Justine to honour her life, share our love and mourn her death," the family said in a statement.

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2017-07-19/justine-damond-police-shooting-followed-loud-sound-near-car/8723054

There is his get out of jail excuse.

Mohamed Noor declined to be interviewed by investigators

I'd have thought that he would have to face an interview. http://fairdinkumnewschat.b1.jcink.com/uploads/fairdinkumnewschat/smiley_don_t_know.gif

--------------------
Everybody is Willing:
Some are willing to work, the rest are willing to let them!

The older I get, the better I was.
PM
^
Michael.W
 Posted: Jul 19 2017, 11:28 AM

Gold

Member No.: 58

Rep: 46 pts

Just another trigger happy arse hole. It was reported that is been treated as a homicide case. We will have to wait and see.
PM
^
Phillip J.
 Posted: Jul 19 2017, 02:20 PM

Platinum

Member No.: 16

Rep: 32 pts

Can this killer cop actually decline to be questioned by Police investigators? I can't believe that he could say no, but, then again, poor Mohamed has been through enough! http://s7.postimg.org/j7qtvsrc7/sarcasm.gif http://fairdinkumnewschat.com/mad.gif

--------------------
Live as if the world were as it should be, to show how it could be.
If what we do doesn't matter, then the only thing that matters is what we do.
PMEmail
^
Bill
 Posted: Jul 19 2017, 02:53 PM

Diamond

Member No.: 85

Rep: 8 pts

QUOTE (Phillip J. @ Jul 19 2017, 02:20 PM)
Can this killer cop actually decline to be questioned by Police investigators? I can't believe that he could say no, but, then again, poor Mohamed has been through enough!  http://s7.postimg.org/j7qtvsrc7/sarcasm.gif  http://fairdinkumnewschat.com/mad.gif

Apparently yes Phillip - as is the case in Australia. His lawyers advice would have been to decline an interview at this stage.

Unlike scepo and Flin - I 'suspect' that we will eventually "know the truth".......and we may not like it or accept it.

--------------------
It's a tough gig being the only duck in the shooting gallery
PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
Share this topic:
« Next Oldest | Breaking News | Next Newest »

Topic Options
Pages: (3) 1 2 3 
Add Reply
New Poll