Latest Shouts In The Shoutbox -- View The Shoutbox · Rules Collapse  

Pages: (2) 1 2  ( Go to first unread post )
Add Reply
New Poll

Dr Gary Fettke and Diabetes.
 Posted: Feb 24 2018, 04:08 PM

Group: Active Member
Member No.: 53

Rep: 9 pts

When next in a supermarket note the obese people, then their age and then what is in their trolley. The old boy refers to the ypung female variety as the Woollies girls.
 Posted: Feb 24 2018, 04:16 PM

Supremo Poster

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 3

Rep: 65 pts

Calories in Mcdonald's Small Hamburger Bun
Nutrition Facts
Mcdonald's - Small Hamburger Bun

Calories 150
Sodium 230 mg
Total Fat 2 g
Potassium 0 mg
Saturated 0 g
Total Carbs 28 g
Polyunsaturated 0 g
Dietary Fiber 1 g
Monounsaturated 0 g
Sugars 5 g
Trans 0 g
Protein 5 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Vitamin A 0%
Calcium 2%
Vitamin C 0%
Iron 10%

This important bit of information is your key to converting grams into teaspoons. Four grams of sugar is equal to one teaspoon. To be precise, 4.2 grams equals a teaspoon, but the nutrition facts rounds this number down to four grams.Jan 2, 2013

Everybody is Willing:
Some are willing to work, the rest are willing to let them!

The older I get, the better I was.
 Posted: Feb 24 2018, 05:02 PM

Group: Active Member
Member No.: 79

Rep: 7 pts

Tasmania overtakes Queensland as Australia’s fattest state.

November 16, 2016

QUEENSLAND is no longer the fattest state in Australia having passed on the label to Tasmania.

About 20 per cent of Queensland adults were obese, while 65 per cent were overweight or obese.

“That is far too many to bode well for the future of the state,” Dr Young said.

Australian Bureau of Statistics data showed that in Tasmania 32 per cent of adults are obese and 67 per cent are considered overweight or obese. The report, which is released every two years, also revealed an “unsustainable” increase in hospital admissions by 70,000 per year.

The report, which is released every two years,

Two years is almost up, what will the latest report reveal?

I see obese people everywhere down here, not just in shopping centres - what astounds me is the amount of obese young people.

Dr Gary Fettke has to remove feet like this more than ever before, I wouldn't want his job.

user posted image

Lower your sugar and carb intake, increase you protein.

"It's just eating lots of vegetables, pasture-fed meat and the right amount of oil in the form of things like nuts, avocado, cheese, olive oil and fish."

One of his patients, Julian Robinson, who had to have his leg amputated because of complications from diabetes, said the diet changed his life for the better.

Politicians and diapers should be changed frequently and all for the same reason.

~José Maria de Eça de Queiroz,

We live in a world in which politics has replaced philosophy. ~Martin L. Gross, A Call for Revolution, 1993

"Stupid people are like glow sticks: I wanna snap em and shake the shit outta them till the light comes on."
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
Share this topic:
« Next Oldest | Health & Medicine | Next Newest »

Topic Options
Pages: (2) 1 2 
Add Reply
New Poll