|Home Page||Members Calendar Gallery Arcade Search|
|Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )||Resend Validation Email|
Posted: Nov 27 2017, 01:18 PM
Group: Active Member
Member No.: 79
Joined: 7-August 13
Rep: 8 pts
Nimbin Marijuana Mardi Gras.
Scott Morrison;“Eight out of 10 income taxpayers go to work every day just to pay our $150 billion welfare bill.”
....just imagine if WW1 soldiers had returned to see this...
If Morrison is correct then 80% of the taxes collected from income taxpayers is used to support welfare recipients, this leaves only 20% and whatever else the government manages to collect to pay the rest of the debts we incur - with a growing aged population future welfare payments will have to be cut, hence why the retirement age is being increased.
The younger generations have been swept away by the left with all their bright colours and socialist ideas, who will save them from reality?
Government to unveil financial cost of welfare bludgers.
Renee Viellaris, Federal Political Editor, The Courier-Mail
June 22, 2017
HARDWORKING, average-earning Australians have to toil away for 14 years to pay the dole for just one lazy jobseeker.
The Turnbull Government will today reveal the financial cost to Australians, who get out of bed to work, pay taxes and subsidise bludgers who repeatedly snub mutual obligation requirements.
Social Services Minister Christian Porter will today use the shocking new data to back the introduction of the Social Services Legislation Amendment (Welfare Reform) Bill, which includes plans to drug test new welfare recipients.
The Courier-Mail understands sites are being considered in Queensland where there are high rates of ice use.
Politicians and diapers should be changed frequently and all for the same reason.
~José Maria de Eça de Queiroz,
We live in a world in which politics has replaced philosophy. ~Martin L. Gross, A Call for Revolution, 1993
"Stupid people are like glow sticks: I wanna snap em and shake the shit outta them till the light comes on."