New Poll

Schoolies Trash Gold Coast Hotel Room
Charles
 Posted: Nov 26 2017, 08:17 AM

Rana Capillum

Group: Featured Blogers
Member No.: 17

Rep: 141 pts

Gold Coast schoolies cause thousands of dollars of damage to hotel room, boast about it online

Simon White
Saturday, 25 November 2017 6:54PM

user posted image

Schoolies on the Gold Coast find themselves in hot water after posting online vision of them trashing a hotel room.

A group of schoolies on the Gold Coast find themselves in hot water - and facing a hefty damage bill - after trashing a hotel room and then boasting about it on Snapchat.

The teenage group were staying at the Mantra Sun City Resort at Surfers Paradise, where two bedroom rooms are currently going for as much as $1000 a night.

But they showed no respect for their luxury penthouse, smashing holes in walls, breaking furniture and also filling a shopping trolley with plaster.

One of the teens can be seen on video headbutting a wall in a room that is filled with empty bottles and cans.

After their destructive rampage was discovered by a duty manager, the teens were ejected - but one of them was tracked down outside on Saturday morning by 7 News reporters.

“It’s no good,” the youngster said.

“I wasn’t there when that happened.”

user posted image

This teen later blamed his friends for what happened.Picture: 7 News

According to 7 News, the group could be charged with wilful damage and will likely lose their bond on the accommodation.

But the resort is facing a bill that will run to far more than what the teenagers laid down.

https://thewest.com.au/news/australia/gold-coast-schoolies-cause-thousands-of-dollars-of-damage-to-hotel-room-boast-about-it-online-ng-b88671646z

This disgraceful behaviour is nothing short of criminal damage and those involved should be charged.

--------------------
"In our age there is no such thing as 'keeping out of politics.' All issues are political issues, and politics itself is a mass of lies, evasions, folly, hatred and schizophrenia." - George Orwell

"One of the penalties for refusing to participate in politics is that you end up being governed by your inferiors." - Plato

PMEmail
^
Alicia
 Posted: Nov 26 2017, 09:30 AM

Ruby

Group: Active Member
Member No.: 53

Rep: 7 pts

This lot don't appear to understand the concept of consequences. Is it something in the water? http://fairdinkumnewschat.b1.jcink.com/uploads/fairdinkumnewschat/Smiley_winknod.gif http://fairdinkumnewschat.com/rolleyes.gif
PMEmail
^
Bear
 Posted: Nov 26 2017, 09:43 AM

Silver

Member No.: 79

But they showed no respect for their luxury penthouse, smashing holes in walls, breaking furniture and also filling a shopping trolley with plaster.

.............having no morals is the result of the progressive NWO. Mummy and Daddy might not be happy once they see the bill, in most cases, they will only learn when it hits their pocket! http://fairdinkumnewschat.com/mad.gif

user posted image

--------------------
Politicians and diapers should be changed frequently and all for the same reason.

~José Maria de Eça de Queiroz,

We live in a world in which politics has replaced philosophy. ~Martin L. Gross, A Call for Revolution, 1993

"Stupid people are like glow sticks: I wanna snap em and shake the shit outta them till the light comes on."
PM
^
Charles
 Posted: Nov 26 2017, 09:45 AM

Rana Capillum

Group: Featured Blogers
Member No.: 17

Rep: 141 pts

The kid who claims he wasn't there appears front and centre in the group photo showing the carnage.

--------------------
"In our age there is no such thing as 'keeping out of politics.' All issues are political issues, and politics itself is a mass of lies, evasions, folly, hatred and schizophrenia." - George Orwell

"One of the penalties for refusing to participate in politics is that you end up being governed by your inferiors." - Plato

PMEmail
^
Bear
 Posted: Nov 26 2017, 09:55 AM

Silver

Member No.: 79

Yes, it reminds me of a certain crim a few years ago who's favourite answer was ''I can't remember''.

--------------------
Politicians and diapers should be changed frequently and all for the same reason.

~José Maria de Eça de Queiroz,

We live in a world in which politics has replaced philosophy. ~Martin L. Gross, A Call for Revolution, 1993

"Stupid people are like glow sticks: I wanna snap em and shake the shit outta them till the light comes on."
PM
^
Alicia
 Posted: Nov 26 2017, 01:59 PM

Ruby

Member No.: 53

Thick as two short planks that lot, education wasted on them.
PMEmail
^
Flin
 Posted: Nov 26 2017, 02:19 PM

Supremo Poster

Group: Admin
Member No.: 1

Rep: 47 pts

Don't get me wrong, I think those Schoolies should be flogged but what kind of an idiot would hire out a luxury penthouse to a bunch of Schoolies? http://fairdinkumnewschat.b1.jcink.com/uploads/fairdinkumnewschat/smiley_don_t_know.gif

--------------------
Living In An Elected Dictatorship
Flin's opinions and comments reflect his perception of the facts and not necessarily reality
PMEmailWebsite
^
charka
 Posted: Nov 26 2017, 03:02 PM

Supremo Poster

Member No.: 11

Rep: 48 pts

You lot encourage them That is what you get chasing money
PMEmail
^
scepo
 Posted: Nov 26 2017, 03:05 PM

Supremo Poster

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 3

Rep: 65 pts

Hey, I didn't encourage them.

--------------------
Everybody is Willing:
Some are willing to work, the rest are willing to let them!

The older I get, the better I was.
PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
Share this topic:
« Next Oldest | QLD | Next Newest »

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll